All nature in the world from kaku

In this blog you can find world of incredible nature, neon green river, snow photos from nat geo, bizarre creatures under the see, wonderful houses made out of recycled materials, precious natural stones and more. This blog always will be renewed.

Wonderful Underwater Photography by Mike Roberts

In this post we are going to share some wonderful close underwater photography works done by a talented photographer Mike Roberts. According to Mike, my earliest memories of the world beneath the ocean surface, were of following my dad while he was spearfishing off the coast of Keawekapu on Maui. I was a little boy and it was the mid 1950′s. Few people lived in South Maui then.
Now, over a half of a century later, I am scuba diving and my passion for the sea has become obsession. Much of my underwater photography is captured within a couple of miles of the same area I snorkeled with my father. The undersea world is still full of splendor and there are still new things to see on every dive. It is that obsession with these new and splendid things that I have attempted to share with you through my imagery. I now conduct private underwater photography workshops and lead private, underwater photography dives on the island of Maui.























0 comments:

Post a Comment